YK-11 is a drug that is both a SARM and a myostatin inhibitor, which makes it one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, SARM. The drug causes stronger anabolic effects compared to classic steroids.
The effect of the drug is comparable to the use of testosterone, but without the side effects of the latter. Relative to other SARMs, YK-11 has a higher androgenic effect, which causes the high popularity of the drug among athletes.
Advantages of using YK-11:
- Increases muscle mass without water retention.
- Increases strength.
- Strengthens muscle tissue.
- Increases endurance.
- Increases follistatin levels.
- Inhibits the action of myostatin.
- Has no side effects of anabolic steroids.
- Increases the fullness of the muscles with blood.
- It has a completely different mechanism of inducing muscle growth than that of AAS, SARMs or peptides, which allows the use of YK-11 in conjunction with drugs of these classes to achieve great results.
It should be noted that you will get the effect of YK-11 only with regular workouts and an active lifestyle. If you have an inactive lifestyle, you should choose a different SARM.
YK-11 course and how to apply
As studies and practice have shown, the drug is quite effective already at a daily dosage of 10 mg, however, to obtain tangible results, the recommended dosage is 20-30 mg per day.
The drug has a short half-life, so the daily dosage should be divided into several doses (for example, a daily dosage of 10 mg (1 capsule) should be taken in the morning after breakfast or divided into 2 doses of 5 mg, 20 mg – 1 capsule in the morning and evening, 30 mg – 1 capsule in the morning, lunch and evening).
The drug is used to solve the following tasks:
For building muscles:
The daily dosage is:
- 10 mg for athletes weighing up to 80 kg. The duration of the course is 10-12 weeks.
- 10-20 mg for athletes weighing more than 80 kg. The duration of the course is 10-12 weeks.
To achieve high results, it is necessary to increase the daily intake of proteins (at least 3 g per 1 kg of body weight), consume enough calories, and also have intensive workouts with large weights.
Do I need PCT (post-course therapy)?
Yes. The drug causes a slight suppression of testosterone, so after the course of YK-11, it is necessary to conduct a PCT. If the duration of the course of this drug is 10-12 weeks, then tamoxifen and clomid should be taken 2-3 weeks after the course.
You can get more detailed information on the PCT from the store's consultant.
Can women use YK-11?
There is no risk of virilization and women can safely use this drug. The recommended daily dosage for women is 1-5 mg.